Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Europa flying between Moscow and Paris is a 32S with 170 seats.
- Air France has the most nonstop flights between Moscow and Paris.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Moscow and Paris is a 767 with 216 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Moscow to Paris is 5097 km on Sun Express.
- There are 10 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Paris every day.
Hotels in Paris
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Paris? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.