Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Transaero flying between Moscow and Novosibirsk is a 737 with 128 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Novosibirsk is 3 hours, 50 minutes on Siberia, Ural, Transaero.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Moscow to Novosibirsk is 2789 km on Siberia, Ural, Transaero.
- 12 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Novosibirsk.
- Ekaterinburg, XU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Moscow and Novosibirsk.
Hotels in Novosibirsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.