Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Moscow and Dubrovnik is a 32S with 124 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Moscow and Dubrovnik.
- The shortest connecting flight from Moscow to Dubrovnik is 3502 km on Cimber.
- 24943 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Dubrovnik.
- 20 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Dubrovnik.
Hotels in Dubrovnik
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dubrovnik? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.