Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Milan and Ulan Bator is a 747 with 384 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Ulan Bator is 11403 km on Shandong.
- The shortest flight between Milan and Ulan Bator on Aeroflot is 6929 km.
- 2 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Ulan Bator.
- 554 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Ulan Bator.
Hotels in Ulan Bator
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Mongolia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.