Flights Milan - AshgabatSpecial offer
Did you know?
- 30 flights per week fly out of Milan connecting to Ashgabat.
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between Milan and Ashgabat is a EMJ with 108 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Ashgabat is 12 hours, 10 minutes on Swiss.
- Lufthansa has 101 two stops or more flights between Milan and Ashgabat.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Milan and Ashgabat is a CRJ with 70 seats.
Hotels in Ashgabat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Turkmenistan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.