Did you know?
- Brisbane, AU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Melbourne and Sydney.
- The shortest flight between Melbourne and Sydney on Air is 4536 km.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Melbourne to Sydney is 1 hours, 20 minutes on Virgin Blue, Jetstar, Qantas, Air Lithuania, V Australia.
- 225 flights per week fly out of Melbourne connecting to Sydney.
- Qantas has the most nonstop flights between Melbourne and Sydney.
Hotels in Sydney
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sydney? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.