Did you know?
- 59747 seats are available per day to fly out of Melbourne connecting to Manila.
- The shortest connecting flight from Melbourne to Manila is 36 hours, 15 minutes on China.
- Hong Kong, HK is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Melbourne and Manila.
- The largest aircraft operated by Qantas flying between Melbourne and Manila is a 767 with 229 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Japan flying between Melbourne and Manila is a 747 with 379 seats.
Hotels in Manila
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Manila? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.