Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Melbourne and Los Angeles is a 777 with 282 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Melbourne to Los Angeles is 14 hours, 10 minutes on Qantas.
- The shortest connecting flight from Melbourne to Los Angeles is 21 hours, 12 minutes on US Airways.
- 156 flights per week fly out of Melbourne connecting to Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between Melbourne and Los Angeles is a 747 with 374 seats.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.