Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Dinar flying between Melbourne and Kuala Lumpur is a 330 with 315 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur is 13519 km on Shandong.
- Singapore, SG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Melbourne and Kuala Lumpur.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur is 6311 km on Dinar, Emirates, Malaysia.
- 134451 seats are available per day to fly out of Melbourne connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.