Did you know?
- Sydney, AU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Melbourne and Bangkok.
- Thai has the most nonstop flights between Melbourne and Bangkok.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Melbourne to Bangkok is 9 hours, 30 minutes on Thai.
- 215948 seats are available per day to fly out of Melbourne connecting to Bangkok.
- The shortest connecting flight from Melbourne to Bangkok is 27 hours, 40 minutes on Silkair.
Hotels in Bangkok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangkok? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.