Did you know?
- Tehran, IR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Mashhad and Isfahan.
- 1024 seats are available per day to fly out of Mashhad connecting to Isfahan.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Mashhad to Isfahan is 828 km on Pelita.
- The largest aircraft operated by Kish flying between Mashhad and Isfahan is a M80 with 160 seats.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Mashhad to Isfahan every day.
Hotels in Isfahan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Isfahan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.