Did you know?
- The shortest flight between Madrid and Belgrade on Aeroflot is 5141 km.
- 122 flights per week fly out of Madrid connecting to Belgrade.
- 96416 seats are available per day to fly out of Madrid connecting to Belgrade.
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Madrid and Belgrade is a 32S with 212 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Madrid to Belgrade is 7 hours, 0 minutes on Air Alps Aviation Alitalia Express.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.