Did you know?
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between Madrid and Accra.
- The largest aircraft operated by SN Brussels flying between Madrid and Accra is a 737 with 155 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Madrid to Accra is 22 hours, 55 minutes on Swiss.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Madrid and Accra is a 737 with 180 seats.
- 75972 seats are available per day to fly out of Madrid connecting to Accra.
Hotels in Accra
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ghana? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.