Did you know?
- There are 22 nonstop flights on route from Los Angeles to Mexico City every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air New Zealand flying between Los Angeles and Mexico City is a 32S with 120 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Los Angeles to Mexico City is 3 hours, 30 minutes on Aeromexico, Alaska, Mexicana, United.
- 171207 seats are available per day to fly out of Los Angeles connecting to Mexico City.
- American has the most nonstop flights between Los Angeles and Mexico City.
Hotels in Mexico City
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Mexico City? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.