Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Los Angeles to Frankfurt every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Los Angeles and Frankfurt is a 767 with 218 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by LOT flying between Los Angeles and Frankfurt is a 757 with 110 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Los Angeles to Frankfurt is 10 hours, 45 minutes on Lufthansa.
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to Frankfurt is 23 hours, 55 minutes on Sata.
Hotels in Frankfurt
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Frankfurt? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.