Did you know?
- JetBlue Airways has 98 two stops or more flights between Los Angeles and Bogota.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Canada flying between Los Angeles and Bogota is a 767 with 244 seats.
- 154255 seats are available per day to fly out of Los Angeles connecting to Bogota.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Los Angeles to Bogota is 7 hours, 15 minutes on Avianca.
- The smallest aircraft operated by JetBlue flying between Los Angeles and Bogota is a 32S with 150 seats.
Hotels in Bogota
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bogota? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.