Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by AirTran flying between Los Angeles and Atlanta is a 737 with 137 seats.
- United has 42 one stop flights between Los Angeles and Atlanta.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta is 3124 km on Delta, AirTran.
- There are 19 nonstop flights on route from Los Angeles to Atlanta every day.
- Alaska has the most nonstop flights between Los Angeles and Atlanta.
Hotels in Atlanta
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Atlanta? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.