Flights London - PyongyangSpecial offer
Did you know?
- Air China has 101 two stops or more flights between London and Pyongyang.
- Shanghai, CN is the most popular connection for one stop flights between London and Pyongyang.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air China flying between London and Pyongyang is a 340 with 308 seats.
- 1 flights per week fly out of London connecting to Pyongyang.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Pyongyang is 11094 km on Air China Virgin.
Hotels in Pyongyang
Traveling on the route and need hotel in North Korea? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.