Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between London and Newark is a 737 with 122 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Newark is 54 hours, 0 minutes on Singapore.
- Air Canada has 7 one stop flights between London and Newark.
- The smallest aircraft operated by US flying between London and Newark is a ERJ with 37 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from London to Newark is 7 hours, 40 minutes on Continental, Virgin.
Hotels in Newark
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York/Newark? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.