Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between London and Los Angeles is a 777 with 328 seats.
- There are 8 nonstop flights on route from London to Los Angeles every day.
- 429 flights per week fly out of London connecting to Los Angeles.
- The shortest nonstop flight from London to Los Angeles is 8757 km on American, British Airways, Air New Zealand, United, Virgin.
- 49 airlines operate between London and Los Angeles.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.