Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Ljubljana and Cairo is a SF3 with 34 seats.
- 26 flights per week fly out of Ljubljana connecting to Cairo.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air France flying between Ljubljana and Cairo is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- Frankfurt, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Ljubljana and Cairo.
- The shortest connecting flight from Ljubljana to Cairo is 17 hours, 50 minutes on Air Alps Aviation.
Hotels in Cairo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cairo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.