Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by SN Brussels flying between Ljubljana and Bombay/Mumbai is a 32S with 162 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Ljubljana to Bombay/Mumbai is 26 hours, 35 minutes on Austrian.
- 9376 seats are available per day to fly out of Ljubljana connecting to Bombay/Mumbai.
- The shortest connecting flight from Ljubljana to Bombay/Mumbai is 7890 km on Austrian.
- The smallest aircraft operated by SN flying between Ljubljana and Bombay/Mumbai is a CRJ with 50 seats.
Hotels in Bombay/Mumbai
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Mumbai? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.