Did you know?
- 45 flights per week fly out of Linz connecting to Rome.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Linz and Rome is a DH8 with 54 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by All Nippon flying between Linz and Rome is a CRJ with 70 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Linz and Rome.
- 56588 seats are available per day to fly out of Linz connecting to Rome.
Hotels in Rome
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rome? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.