Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between Las Vegas and New York is a 32S with 183 seats.
- 200663 seats are available per day to fly out of Las Vegas connecting to New York.
- The shortest connecting flight from Las Vegas to New York is 3630 km on Midwest.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Las Vegas to New York is 3609 km on American, JetBlue Airways, Delta, Virgin America.
- JetBlue Airways has the most nonstop flights between Las Vegas and New York.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.