Did you know?
- 17 flights per week fly out of Lahore connecting to Muscat.
- Etihad has 3 one stop flights between Lahore and Muscat.
- The largest aircraft operated by Gulf Air flying between Lahore and Muscat is a 340 with 249 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Lahore to Muscat is 20 hours, 10 minutes on Saudi.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Pakistan flying between Lahore and Muscat is a ATR with 48 seats.
Hotels in Muscat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Muscat? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.