Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Kenya flying between Lagos and Brussels is a 767 with 210 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Lagos and Brussels.
- The shortest connecting flight from Lagos to Brussels is 17 hours, 20 minutes on Air Alps Aviation Eujet Alitalia Express.
- 16 flights per week fly out of Lagos connecting to Brussels.
- Kenya has 7 two stops or more flights between Lagos and Brussels.
Hotels in Brussels
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Brussels? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.