Did you know?
- 8 flights per week fly out of Lae/Nadzab connecting to Port Moresby.
- The largest aircraft operated by PNG flying between Lae/Nadzab and Port Moresby is a DH8 with 36 seats.
- 544 seats are available per day to fly out of Lae/Nadzab connecting to Port Moresby.
- Air Niugini has the most nonstop flights between Lae/Nadzab and Port Moresby.
- There are 7 nonstop flights on route from Lae/Nadzab to Port Moresby every day.
Hotels in Port Moresby
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Papua New Guinea? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.