Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Kuala Lumpur and Vladivostok is a 330 with 352 seats.
- Korean Air has the most one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Vladivostok.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Vladivostok is 5937 km on China S Malaysia.
- 2 flights per week fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Vladivostok.
- 644 seats are available per day to fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Vladivostok.
Hotels in Vladivostok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.