Did you know?
- KLM has the most nonstop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Sydney.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Kuala Lumpur to Sydney every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Cathay flying between Kuala Lumpur and Sydney is a 777 with 282 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by China flying between Kuala Lumpur and Sydney is a 330 with 313 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Kuala Lumpur to Sydney is 7 hours, 50 minutes on Malaysia.
Hotels in Sydney
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sydney? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.