Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Singapore flying between Kuala Lumpur and Balikpapan is a 32S with 142 seats.
- 29254 seats are available per day to fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Balikpapan.
- Garuda has the most one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Balikpapan.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Balikpapan is 30 hours, 15 minutes on MNA.
- Jaro has 5 one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Balikpapan.
Hotels in Balikpapan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Balikpapan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.