Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Aegean flying between Kos Island and Thessaloniki is a ARJ with 107 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Kos Island to Thessaloniki every day.
- Big Sky has the most nonstop flights between Kos Island and Thessaloniki.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kos Island to Thessaloniki is 604 km on Aegean Olympic.
- Athens, GR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kos Island and Thessaloniki.
Hotels in Thessaloniki
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Thessaloniki? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.