Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Kinshasa to Lubumbashi is 1665 km on Birdy.
- 332 seats are available per day to fly out of Kinshasa connecting to Lubumbashi.
- The largest aircraft operated by Birdy flying between Kinshasa and Lubumbashi is a 737 with 122 seats.
- Hewa Bora has the most nonstop flights between Kinshasa and Lubumbashi.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kinshasa to Lubumbashi is 3 hours, 30 minutes on Birdy.
Hotels in Lubumbashi
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Congo/Kinshasa? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.