Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Cathay flying between Kathmandu and Amsterdam is a 330 with 300 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Thai flying between Kathmandu and Amsterdam is a 777 with 291 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kathmandu to Amsterdam is 20 hours, 25 minutes on Air India Indian Lufthansa.
- Singapore has the most one stop flights between Kathmandu and Amsterdam.
- 13 flights per week fly out of Kathmandu connecting to Amsterdam.
Hotels in Amsterdam
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Amsterdam? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.