Did you know?
- Riyadh, SA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Islamabad and Jeddah.
- 21 flights per week fly out of Islamabad connecting to Jeddah.
- The shortest connecting flight from Islamabad to Jeddah is 3729 km on Gulf Air.
- The largest aircraft operated by Etihad flying between Islamabad and Jeddah is a 330 with 200 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Islamabad to Jeddah is 22 hours, 25 minutes on Gulf Air.
Hotels in Jeddah
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Jeddah? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.