Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Copa flying between Indianapolis and New York is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- Chicago, IL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Indianapolis and New York.
- The shortest connecting flight from Indianapolis to New York is 12 hours, 53 minutes on Alaska.
- 224 flights per week fly out of Indianapolis connecting to New York.
- Delta has the most nonstop flights between Indianapolis and New York.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.