Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Havana and Stockholm is a 340 with 260 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Havana and Stockholm is a 330 with 335 seats.
- 2970 seats are available per day to fly out of Havana connecting to Stockholm.
- The shortest connecting flight from Havana to Stockholm is 32 hours, 35 minutes on Finnair.
- The shortest flight between Havana and Stockholm on Aeroflot is 10791 km.
Hotels in Stockholm
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Stockholm? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.