Did you know?
- 5 flights per week fly out of Georgetown connecting to Port-of-Spain.
- 3556 seats are available per day to fly out of Georgetown connecting to Port-of-Spain.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Georgetown to Port-of-Spain is 1 hours, 5 minutes on Caribbean Airlines.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Liat flying between Georgetown and Port-of-Spain is a DH8 with 50 seats.
- Liat has 3 one stop flights between Georgetown and Port-of-Spain.
Hotels in Port-of-Spain
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Trinidad and Tobago? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.