Did you know?
- 2 flights per week fly out of Dusseldorf connecting to Monastir.
- The largest aircraft operated by Condor flying between Dusseldorf and Monastir is a 757 with 265 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dusseldorf to Monastir is 35 hours, 45 minutes on Condor.
- Condor has 3 two stops or more flights between Dusseldorf and Monastir.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Dusseldorf to Monastir is 1755 km on Hapag Lloyd.
Hotels in Monastir
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Monastir? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.