Did you know?
- 1473 seats are available per day to fly out of Dusseldorf connecting to Banjul.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Dusseldorf and Banjul is a 737 with 103 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most two or more stop flights between Dusseldorf and Banjul.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dusseldorf to Banjul is 12 hours, 15 minutes on SN Brussels.
- 7 flights per week fly out of Dusseldorf connecting to Banjul.
Hotels in Banjul
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Gambia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.