Did you know?
- Orenburg has 3 one stop flights between Dushanbe and Moscow.
- 1370 seats are available per day to fly out of Dushanbe connecting to Moscow.
- The largest aircraft operated by Tajikistan flying between Dushanbe and Moscow is a 757 with 219 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dushanbe to Moscow is 38 hours, 40 minutes on Armenian.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dushanbe to Moscow is 9890 km on Armenian.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.