Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between Dublin and Lagos is a 32S with 174 seats.
- 65437 seats are available per day to fly out of Dublin connecting to Lagos.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Dublin and Lagos is a 32S with 174 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dublin to Lagos is 23 hours, 25 minutes on Luxair.
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between Dublin and Lagos.
Hotels in Lagos
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nigeria? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.