Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Dublin and Kinshasa is a 32S with 174 seats.
- Air France has 5 one stop flights between Dublin and Kinshasa.
- 18 flights per week fly out of Dublin connecting to Kinshasa.
- The largest aircraft operated by South African flying between Dublin and Kinshasa is a 32S with 130 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dublin to Kinshasa is 16 hours, 30 minutes on Aer Lingus KLM Kenya.
Hotels in Kinshasa
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Congo/Kinshasa? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.