Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Kenya flying between Dar es Salaam and Lusaka is a ATR with 72 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Dar es Salaam to Lusaka every day.
- Nairobi, KE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Dar es Salaam and Lusaka.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dar es Salaam to Lusaka is 17 hours, 5 minutes on Precision.
- 2226 seats are available per day to fly out of Dar es Salaam connecting to Lusaka.
Hotels in Lusaka
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Zambia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.