Did you know?
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Damascus to Cairo every day.
- 28785 seats are available per day to fly out of Damascus connecting to Cairo.
- The shortest connecting flight from Damascus to Cairo is 6 hours, 5 minutes on Jordanian.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Etihad flying between Damascus and Cairo is a 32S with 104 seats.
- Kuwait has 1 one stop flights between Damascus and Cairo.
Hotels in Cairo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cairo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.