Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Cairo and Bangkok is a 777 with 323 seats.
- Egyptair has the most nonstop flights between Cairo and Bangkok.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Cairo and Bangkok is a 747 with 291 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Cairo to Bangkok is 25 hours, 20 minutes on Shenzhen.
- 45 flights per week fly out of Cairo connecting to Bangkok.
Hotels in Bangkok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangkok? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.