Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lan flying between Buenos Aires and Iguazu is a 32S with 156 seats.
- There are 11 nonstop flights on route from Buenos Aires to Iguazu every day.
- 1036 seats are available per day to fly out of Buenos Aires connecting to Iguazu.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Buenos Aires to Iguazu is 1 hours, 45 minutes on Argentinas.
- 7 flights per week fly out of Buenos Aires connecting to Iguazu.
Hotels in Iguazu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Iguazu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.