Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between Buenos Aires and Iguazu is a 32S with 156 seats.
- 7 flights per week fly out of Buenos Aires connecting to Iguazu.
- There are 11 nonstop flights on route from Buenos Aires to Iguazu every day.
- Argentinas has the most nonstop flights between Buenos Aires and Iguazu.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Buenos Aires to Iguazu is 1050 km on Argentinas.
Hotels in Iguazu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Iguazu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.