Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Indian flying between Bombay/Mumbai and Rajkot is a 32S with 145 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Bombay/Mumbai to Rajkot is 1 hours, 0 minutes on Indian, Sahara.
- 353 seats are available per day to fly out of Bombay/Mumbai connecting to Rajkot.
- Indian has 1 nonstop flights between Bombay/Mumbai and Rajkot.
- The largest aircraft operated by Jet Airways flying between Bombay/Mumbai and Rajkot is a 737 with 136 seats.
Hotels in Rajkot
Traveling on the route and need hotel in India? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.