Did you know?
- 356620 seats are available per day to fly out of Berlin connecting to London.
- British Airways has the most nonstop flights between Berlin and London.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Malta flying between Berlin and London is a 32S with 160 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Berlin to London is 23 hours, 45 minutes on Air Malta.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Berlin and London is a 32S with 126 seats.
Hotels in London
Traveling on the route and need hotel in London? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.