Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight from Belgrade to Rome is 733 km on Alitalia.
- The largest aircraft operated by LOT flying between Belgrade and Rome is a ERJ with 48 seats.
- Milan, IT is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Belgrade and Rome.
- The shortest flight between Belgrade and Rome on Montenegro is 868 km.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Belgrade to Rome every day.
Hotels in Rome
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rome? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.