Did you know?
- Munich, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Belgrade and Poznan.
- 13 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Poznan.
- Scandinavian has 100 two stops or more flights between Belgrade and Poznan.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Poznan is 21 hours, 45 minutes on Cimber.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Belgrade and Poznan is a 737 with 123 seats.
Hotels in Poznan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Poznan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.